We are looking for the next Superstar physio to join our rapidly growing business to help provide exceptional services to our communities.
If you want excellent CPD opportunities, a salary based position with bonus structure, a fun and vibrant team with heaps of support….keep reading!
Why work for Physio NZ?
We have a fantastic reputation here in Christchurch and as such our books are filling fast! We are looking for someone with a passion for Physiotherapy and helping people. If you’re skilled in interpersonal relationships and you’re a lightning fast learner, you might just be the person we’re looking for! You’ll be part of a company who really cares about each and every client of ours. We have a fantastic family culture here at Physio NZ and we love to support and encourage each other on a daily basis.
We believe that the client’s goals should be the most important focus and as such have a unique assessment structure that begins from the minute they walk through the door. This approach is refreshing, motivating, successful, innovative and enjoyable for our staff and our clients! We have a tonne of exciting projects in the pipeline so if you want to be part of a developing practice…..keep reading!
We provide a goal orientated mindset, striving to provide the best possible outcomes for you.
We provide a caring and friendly environment where you can feel safe and trust that you're in safe hands.
We're big on showing support, respect and encouragement, and working together to achieve goals.
Please ONLY apply for this position if you are an ‘A’ player who thrives on getting people to reach their ultimate goals.
- If you have always found rapport building with people the ‘easy bit’ making everyone you meet feel comfortable and at ease
- If you have exceptional communication skills
- If you love having new and exciting challenges that help people in your community
- If you are extremely accountable for your actions
- If you like to go the extra mile for your clients
- If you have an interest in one or more of the following areas: MSK, Sports injuries, Oncology Rehab, Vocational services, Pilates, paediatrics or older persons health
- If you love to make a positive difference in the lives of clients and their families
- If you enjoy using technology to enhance the experience for your clients
- If you have full New Zealand Registration or are eligible to apply
- If you love celebrating wins with your team!!
- Continuous training and coaching to take your skill set to the next level
- To work in a friendly, fun, energetic, whanau orientated practice
- Daily, weekly and quarterly contact with senior management who will provide you with support and guidance
- Fortnightly clinical education and training
- Financial contributions towards your CPD
- A great work/life balance
About Us & Our Team
Physio NZ have fully accredited Primary Care practices that have been operating in the east of Christchurch for over 15 years with 8 of those years under the current management structure. We have grown our business over that time learning what works well (and what doesn’t!) in regard to services and our Team culture. We are continually advancing the systems in our innovative business to support all our staff so you can focus on the things that really make a difference to your clients.
We believe in providing an evidence-based approach to our services and therefore have a high emphasis in CPD, training and coaching with a varied and engaging inservice schedule programme. In addition, we are dedicated to providing training and coaching weekly to our team members to ensure you excel in an area you are passionate about. We use electronic records and ensure this is used effectively and efficiently so you get to spend more time ‘doing’. We also use electronic exercise programmes to improve compliance and effectiveness of treatment plans which our clients love!
We pride ourselves in our goal orientated assessments and treatment plans, focusing on what really matters to our clients. If you love this approach as much as us, then get in touch! This role is a full-time position that reports directly to the Managing Director, while also working closely with other key members of the team.
Here's what you'll get when you join the Physio NZ Team
- Over $15,000 worth of coaching, training and CPD per year: We really value personal and professional development and have a weekly structure to support you! An area you’d like to learn more about? Let us know and we’ll make every step to make that happen.
- Full training and support: Every team member will go through a 6 week training programme to make sure you are fully confident in your role and environment. We also provide daily, weekly and quarterly support to make sure you reach your goals.
- Salary Position: You’ll have the security of salary with a generous bonus structure to appreciate the amazing work you do in helping our clients and smashing your goals!
- Vibrant and supportive Team: We have an amazing team of health professionals developing their own areas of interests with over 60 years of experience combined! We ensure we have time to liaise with each other to share ideas and problem solve.
- Amazing growth prospects and long term career progression: We know that our team are keen to have new and exciting challenges and ensure we provide career progression through developing roles that can show case your skills!
- The Culture: We like to have a family vibe here at Physio NZ and as such strive to support you at work and in your personal lives however we can.