SCENAR stands for Self Controlled Energo Neuro Adaptive Regulator
SCENAR is a form of non- invasive pain relief. It provides an advanced form of neuro-stimulation proven to provide long term pain relief.
- Local effects by stimulating the skin, blood and muscle vessels
- General influence by influencing nervous, endocrine and immune systems.
- The SCENAR device uses unique electro-magnetic impulses with an individually dosed influence. The device was developed in Russia in the 1970’s and is widely used across Europe for treating pain.
- The device interprets the brain’s response to these signals and modifies its response back to the brain to work at restoring balance to the body (homeostasis). It stimulates the brain to release neuropeptides and endorphins to aid the healing process and reduce pain.
- The SCENAR uses constantly varying electrical frequencies and waveforms so the body cannot adapt to the signal as it does with a TENS machine.
- When in use it produces a tingling sensation on the skin and generally only 3-4 treatments are required to resolve most pain.
- Anyone with pain, especially more chronic, unresolved pain.
- SCENAR can also be used on acute sporting injuries to help reduce healing time.
- Sprains, strains, swellings
- Hematomas, inflammation
- Chronic fatigue and stress
- *SCENAR is not recommended for anyone who has a pacemaker or in the first trimester of pregnancy*